HybridZ

cartoon Z car in real life...

olie05

There was one at the MSA show in 2001. It was AWESOME. I'm not a huge fan of "rebodies" of the Zcar, but that car up close and personal just blows you away. Pics of the car never do it justice.

I'm gonna email the guy and find out exactly what he wants for it... If the price is right... :D

Mike 8)

wow they sure look like the SSR mesh wheels.. have the same "star" in the middle and all.

guess we now know who copied off of who :D

thanks.

you have any ideas as to what they used for the lights, like plastic covers for the turn signals and etc?

Thanks like always

mike

RacerX.. can i ask what made you pretty much work on datsuns for yourself?

seems like you made good money throughout your life time, and your so good at what you do that you could have picked up any messed up exotic car and make it like perfect.

mike

wow, thats awesome.

i cant wait till i start body/paint school.. its pretty much learning the basics, but i think if your awesme at doing the basic stuff, thats the only way to be great at the harder more custom things.

mike

If this year's Z convention was the 17th, it was 13 years ago. I autocrossed a 510 and an orange Z in the 80's at Pleasanton and go back to the 70's as a teenage spectator not believing I was that close to racing Corvettes, sports cars and even Pinto's which did suprisingly well when set-up correctly. And here is a time warp. Do you remember "the Box", a mod car with bodywork resembling, well a.....box?

I don't remember the car, but Rick Hines ran a Fiero for awhile and resurfaced recently with a ZO6 'vette. I still look off at the exit for the fairgrounds as I drive from Sacramento to Silicon Valley and dream of days gone by with fewer rules and no decibel limits. If you have anymore pics from the days of yore I would love to see them before you delete them.