HybridZ

Is my AFM bad?

DAT240Z

I have an 83 turbo swaped in to my 240z well I upgraded to the 370cc injestoer a while and turn the AFM wheel 18 tooth like i have read on here but could not get the car to run right, it would run till it hit 4k rpm and that stall so i pulled the 370cc and went back to the stock 270cc injector. i still could not get the car to run over 4k rpm even after I set the AFM back where it was before I installed the 370cc. I got another AFM of E-bay and installed it today and the car will start but not run more that a second or two. I notice if I were to hold the key in the on position the car would run, so I put the old AFM back in but the same thing happends and I have to hold the key on for it to run. I than relpaced the the hold switch with a new one and I still have to hold the key in the run position to get the car to run. I should have left well enough alone as the car ran great before I installed the new 370cc injectors and messed with the AFM.

Can anyone help

Thanks