HybridZ

new plans for project ole crappy blue Z....

Guest ON3GO

im saving my pennies and i should (i hope) have these things done to the blue crap box soon.

LSD 4.11 rear end

CRAZY weight reduction

Toyota 4x4 front brakes

install my electric fan, 60mm t-body, shaved and ported intake manifold, port the exhaust manifold, fix my exhaust abit, fix my exhaust leak off the manifold, make new intercooler piping, rig up my own intercooler sprayer, felpro headgasket, port the head abit.

run the car like this with some slicks and see what she does.

then ill rasie the boost up and see what she will do then.

so ill have to install my MSD parts and etc.

hope to run a mid 12, and if i can save some more money up or barrow my friends kit ill spray a 100 or so shot on it and see what she will do.

hope to have this all done by jan or feb... also by this time ill have my Hulk Z here with me so then ill have a car i can drive while i rip apart this blue Z!!!

mike

So out of morbid curiousity . . . what is the latest on the green one? Does it have a motor in it yet? Driveable?

From what Ive heard from Mike, its getting a 2.9l stroker with a t66, correct Mike. As we all know Mike is crazy, "Ill just have the blue z mostly stock as a daily driver" now its a full on race project to run 12s on 5psi. Crazy I tells ya. Have fun Mike :D .

about the Hulk..

well Alex Costa has it.

he is getting the pistons made, and the new motor is getting put together.

i was going with a T04 62-1 Stage 5 81a/r turbo but desided agaisnt it because i got money for a nice big ole cam. so a T66 might be on the car now.

head is all done though, and its getting custom sold motor mounts, tranny, and diff mounts.

also custom header and intake manifold.

if i can save up some more money nitrous will be on the car.

cant wait.

also i need brakes for the blue Z and i can get brand new front toyota calipers for dirt cheap.

unless i can find away to make these stockers work better.

interior is getting ripped out and a few other things.

racing seat is getting put in, and im hoping to pick up a set of slicks this week..

mike