HybridZ

My Wife is a Believer!!!

Phantom

Not only has she accepted Jesus but she now sports around in a '93 300ZX convertible. Been looking for the car for about 5 months and finally found her one. Picked it up last Saturday and she's in "hog heaven". The girl absolutely LOVES the car! Downside is now she wants more HP, a custom interior, custom top, more chrome, etc. That means fewer funds available for the 280Z28. :roll:

Do you know how luck you are to have a wife that's into cars? There are rumors that God drives a series 1 240Z. He refers to his Z as the "Immactulate Contraption" !

thats awesome

the desciples got a crappy honda

but according to the bible god drove a pontiac

"... and in his fury god drove adom and eve from the garden of eden.."

I do need to clarify one thing. My wife is not into cars - she's into HER Z convertible and HER Suburban. She doesn't have a general thing for cars but man - everything that she could have for cars is channelled into those two vehicles - especially the Z. We went ot a Cowtown Z Club meeting last night and she couldn't wait for the meeting to be over so she could get back out to the parking lot to tlak about her car and show it off. I almost had to beg her to let me take my car to the meeting too. She catches me laughing at her all the time and I have to keep reminding her that it's joy at seeing her so happy and having so much fun - with a car! :-D

Speaking of clarifying things - Yup - The Fury was a Plymouth - Late 50's and 60's. The disciples were all gathered together in one Accord - Must of bet an early prototype, though, becasue there were 120 of them that day - and how did they get a vehicle that big into a second story room?

Let me tell you, it is a sweet 300ZX. The happy new owner was one big smile all evening. The thing I thought was humorous was she kept talking about getting a 350Z now aswell. I think she has the bug, but her bug has bit her so bad she wants one of each model. Good luck with finding a cure while still staying out of debt. :D

I saw this car in person last night as well. That is one gorgeous z32. Fantastic condition and very, very clean. And one super excited owner! She was talking a mile a minute about ideas for her custom interior, top, etc. Then she started talking about wanting a z33!

Come to think of it, when I sent my wife links to 280s I was looking at for a project car, she asked "Will this one be mine?" I've got to find another Z for the wife. Phantom, you're an inspiration. :wink:

Not sure if we'll need to do anything with the top on the car. She NEVER puts it up! :-D Car has been washed, vacuumed, waxed, engine degreased, interior slathered with leather and vinyl protectant, and dusted off 4 or 5 times now and we've only had it a week. Her only regret about the car is that she didn't get one sooner! I once won a "Zealous Z" award in another Z car club and I don't hold a candle to this girl. You can only imagine how much I'm enjoying this. :D:D:D:2thumbs:

Oh - the best part, though, is when someone asks her about my car and her comment is: "No comparison - he leaves me in the dust!" or "My car is pretty but his is striking." Does my heart good. Makes me want to beef up the tranny and put a stage II VG30DETT in it!