HybridZ

Inspection Flap Que...

Guest butlersZ

Guest butlersZ

I was meaning molding them into the fenders and instead of relocating the master cylinders and battery just go with a full tilt front clip. I really like the look of the full tilt front clip.

The battery and clutch MC are not that bad. I've worked on a Tomahawk and that body kits fenders cover that area where the inspaction doors are. O.k. the clutch MC is a pain but the battery is no big deal. The wiper motor, that is simply imposible. I asked Jim about that. He said if it ever fails he is going to cut a hole in the firewall to access it. Good luck with that, Jim. :roll:

At one point I was thinking of molding the inspection flap to the hood so that they would open when the hood was opened, but I :malebitchslap: myself as the scope creep on my car had gotten out of control and I HAD TO draw the line somewhere....

depending on how that is set-up, he could just remove the front clip to get to the wiper assembly. The cowl panel should come off with the fenders, which I ASSume are still bolted on.

At one point I was thinking of molding the inspection flap to the hood so that they would open when the hood was opened, but I :malebitchslap: myself as the scope creep on my car had gotten out of control and I HAD TO draw the line somewhere....

a local kid here, and member here nismo280zed or whatever lol did that.

looks awesome!!!!!

mike