HybridZ

New wheels are ON and they FIT!!!

Well.. my Z is home from the Body shop... it has a nicely painted stock hood back on it and all the boo-boos on the front bumper were take care of!

The shop has to go back and fix a few spots on the rest of the car.. but that's for later.

Oh.. if you have some spare time, check out my page I just put up over ar Cardomain.com and sign the guestbook! :)http://members.cardomain.com/krazeezx

I JUST put on my new 18x9 Cobra Y2k wheels with 265/35/18 tires all around. These are SWEET! Extremely aggresive, and they don't rub!!! :D

What do y'all think. :wink: (Disregard the Cobra center-caps... I'm getting replacements soon! :oops: )

wheels_on3.jpg

-Vann

man if your not doing anything tonight come on by to FM1960 and veterins momoral. theres a HUGH car meet at the old navy store there.

you need to show me that puppy!

looks soooooooo sweet

mike

man if your not doing anything tonight come on by to FM1960 and veterins momoral. theres a HUGH car meet at the old navy store there.

you need to show me that puppy!

looks soooooooo sweet

mike

I wonder how far out that is from my house. :? I'd drive down there.. but the car hasn't been inspected yet. :( I don't want to get pulled over and then get extra tickets for my wipers and no front license plate.. etc.

BUT - next weekend (my car will be inspected during the week).. a few Z32 guys are coming down from Dallas and wanted to get together Friday night the 8th. I'm trying to set up a little meet' date=' nothing too special, but it's always fun to chat with other car nuts.

We should find a place where [b']we[/b] can meet up and then set the meet up around that if you're free Friday! :D Let me know if you have any ideas... I live in Katy on the extreme West side of Houston... off of Fry Road (near Grand Parkway if you're familiar with that) Lets find somethin in the middle.

Lemme know.. I 'm anxious to meet more Hybrid Z'ers! :)

-Vann

i'm down! i'm here in the alief/sugar land area (about 15-30 mins from katy depending on traffic.)

steven m.

Sweet! I'll be sure to let both of you guys know exactly when and where the meet will be once I get the specifics figured out! :) I can't wait to see more hybrids!

-Vann

i'm down! i'm here in the alief/sugar land area (about 15-30 mins from katy depending on traffic.)

steven m.

Sweet! I'll be sure to let both of you guys know exactly when and where the meet will be once I get the specifics figured out! :) I can't wait to see more hybrids!

-Vann

I don't have a hybrid but i'm down for a meet. I gotta see the engine in that zx...

Vann,

SWEEET!!! I see your location is all over the place I used to live in Conroe but now I am in Kyle, in between Austin and San Marcos.. I would love to see your ride sometime. I sold my first V8 a long time ago and I have another one in the works. I need a little motivation to get me going though. I work right off 35 and 71 so if you in the area gimme a shout.

936-443-9359

Myron