HybridZ

anyone running 355 w/trick flow 23 heads and 282s cam

Just wondering if anyone has these two components in their 355 engine build, trick flow 23 heads and comp magnum 282s solid cam. Maybe someone would even have a victor jr intake and 10.3:1 compression, holley 750DP. I would really like to find someone that has dyno'd this combo to see if desktop dyno is close or not. I didn't see any combos on ryans combo page with the 282s comp cam. And couldn't find any on the net. A lot of people seem to like this cam and desktop dyno seems to favor it.

In the David Vizard cam and valvetrain book that is on sale at motorbooks right now, he uses the 280h, 282s and 280sr for comparison purposes. The 280h and 282s made exactly the same power (he didn't say how much), and the 280sr had 10% better flow at peak piston speed on intake stroke, he made no comment on power. I have the 280sr in my 355 with ported iron heads. I guesstimate 365 rwhp as it sends my 3500# car/driver to 12.6's at 110 mph or about 430 at the flywheel. Don't know if this helps you or not. I have recommended the 282s to quite a few people, but after reading Vizard, I would go 280h with 1.6 rockers only on the INTAKE.