HybridZ

R.I.P. 280zx =( -- parting it out.

lilj

I'm not sure where to post this, and I'm also going to post this in the classifieds but I thought I'd make a place so that people could post up if they wanted anything off of the car.

Basically I found out how bad the unibody damage really was, so yeah. its going to the j-yard. The following parts are the things I can think of off hand, If you're interested e-mail/aim/msn me or post here. If this thread shouldn't be here, sorry.. move it.. delete it.. whatever =)

NEW LIST FARTHER DOWN

anything else feel free to ask about, and i'll let you know the condition, etc.. i can also take pictures of whatever. Also, I'm in the houston area.. so anything big I'd prefer if it could be picked up.

thanks,

-jon

Jon,

Would those Tokico Hp work on my 280zx 2+2?

Do you know if door's windows are the same for the coupe and 2+2?

Is the Fuel rail for barbed injectors?

How should I pay you if I want some of your car's part's? Please be advice than I out of the States but you could send the part to my address in Miami.

BTW, Is the 280Zx of the photo the one you are parting out? How much for the main light covers, hatch struts ?

Regards,

Diego

I don't know off hand if the windows would fit, you might ask around on the forums. The hatch struts are shot =( I've been looking for some myself! lol. The tokico HPs will NOT work for a 2+2, they're for the coupe model. However, I think the fronts would work, but I wouldn't want to split them up anyway. The rail is for barbed injectors, yes. Yes, the car in the picture is what is being parted out. You can also see pictures of misc stuff in the link below the picture. Also, the main light covers are semi cracked.. not in very good condition. If you wanted something (lol at this point I don't see how =P), You could pay by paypal, money order, or check. Any other questions feel free to ask.

-Jon

What color is the interior?

I really need the T-top holders that go on the outside of the car on the instide edge of the t-top. They are the chrome peices on outside. How much do you want and what kind of condition are they in?

I'll take that center console off your hands if you include the shift boot(outer boot) :D

Guy

the color of the interior is black.. t-top holders..

117-1797_IMG.JPG

is that what you're talking about? the edge of the t-top?

I can take some pictures tommorow if you like, one of the t-tops is cracked, and one doesn't have any interior piece on it. They're ghetto.. but I'd sell both t-tops for 10 bucks + shipping lol ;)

And yes, I'd include the shifter boot.. one less thing that goes in the trash haha =P

Thanks,

-Jon

Guest bastaad525

Please tell me you are in SoCal...

I'm very interested in that radiator, does it bolt in w/o drilling or anything? I'm running a stock '81 ZX radiator in my car right now, but it runs a bit hot on hot days when I'm boosting a lot, would love to get an aluminum radiator but only if it is a 100% bolt in replacement.

Also, does it have the stock inlet and outlet locations? If you're not in SoCal, any idea how much it would cost to ship?

Shoot me a PM.

its more of a v8 radiator than anything else.. you cannot run the stock fan, or even a regular electric fan with the L6. basically you have to have a slimline fan.. and on top of that, it is NOT bolt in, it requires fabrication and is a chevy style universal 26x19 alum radiator.

thanks,

-jon

ps. sorry about pics, it'll have to wait until later.. too busy =(

fidanza 215mm (NON-TURBO) alum flywheel - $100

spec stage 3 clutch (215mm n/t) - $100

280zx coupe tokico hp shocks (nib) - $100

300zx (z31) seats - $100

jsk billet fuel rail w/gauge - $70

non-turbo distributor 2 - $50

set of non-turbo injectors (reman) - $50

l28e longblock - $50

ecu & harness (n/t) - $50

t-tops (drivers side cracked) - $20

non-turbo distributor 1 - $20

jsk billet throttlebody spacer - $25

set of metal injector bases - $20

center console w/power mirror - $10

more stuff to be listed.. just as SOON as i get the car cleaned out lol! =P

Thanks,

-Jon

I think you painted over the parts that I am looking for, for the T-tops.

What kind of condition are the B-pillar trim pieces in? These peices...

b_pillar-181x276.jpg

Also do you have the screw caps that go into the panel right behind the seats thats above your head? There are 2 in the panel. I could also use the ones that go into the rear panels(not sure how many there are but I could use them all! LOL)

If you cant sell the t-tops then I just need the panesl that go on them on the interior side. The ones that are by the handles to pull them off. And the unlock knobs. I also need trim pieces that go around the opening but from your pics it looks like they are "broken" The holes where the locking pins go look like they are missing the ring around the edge?

ttop_trim-340x223.jpg

Guy