HybridZ

R.I.P. 280zx =( -- parting it out.

lilj

I am living in houston at the moment, however this weekend (sun,mon,tues) I will be in dallas. The shocks are brand new in box.. so if you're interested in them I need to know fast. You can e-mail me but I need to know tonight.. leaving tommorow after work.

Flywheel

Motor

Intake manifold

Tranny

-SOLD-

I will relist come wed and let you know what I have left, mostly interior parts and a few performance things.

Thanks,

-Jon

Just make a reasonable offer (pm or email if you wish.) and they're yours. However, I am not packing nor shipping anything else until after I come back from Dallas. So in your case I would not be able to get them to you for another 2 weeks if you wanted them to be picked up in dallas. (So you know I go up there every other weekend).. which means if you wanted them sooner than that you would have to pay for shipping, and I imagine brake components wouldn't be the cheapest to ship! =P

Thanks,

-Jon

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

ok guys i apologize about what happened, i had a lot of stuff going on and had to go out of town.. then i moved into a new apartment and had NO internet for 2 weeks, now i've finally got internet and everything. basically what i'm doing is making a trip at a time to the car and pulling 10 things. and bringing them back and taking pictures / posting them. if you have any special requests (which ive seen a lot of).. i will TRY to help you with it but i live around 60 miles away from where the car is. so once a week ill be going out (if needed) to get parts =P

anyway, i've made an updated list of what i currently have ready to be bought/shipped and you can take a look http://www.untraceable.org/z/fs/ if you have any questions about anything specific feel free to call me @ 2147380894 or msg me on aim/msn.

thanks again guys =)

-jon