HybridZ

Another VH-45 swap completed

Sleek Z

Thought I'd just alert you all that I have been contacted by another person that has completed a VH-45 engine swap into a 240Z body. This one is not turbo charged, but the guy has come up with his own interesting flavor of swap including custom built/cast headers and and bell housing.

The guy is in New Zealand and limited by poor bandwidth so he is sending me all his project build photos on a CD via snail mail, which may not arrive for awhile. In the meantime he's managed to send me a few teaser shots which I hope to have up for viewing by this weekend after a very busy schedule of car part out tasks is completed on Saturday.

Stay tuned.

ps, Yuki Komiya has also been in touch recently and I hope to have more news and photos of his VH-45 project car later on in the month to add to the very popular feature section at ZPARTS.COM published last April.

Sleek Z

Were in NZ? I am in NZ - I would love to see the install in person....I was thinking about this install but now am thinking 4 rota wankel = 26B custom made here in NZ using 13B and custom parts. Send me a PM and I will see if I can visit the guy with my digital cam and post pic when I am at work - only have dial-up at home. For those that don't know 90% of NZ population can get high speed access - just those of us that live in the country that can't. Also NZ has 4 Million people but has the same size coast line as North America (not all of America's just the bit in the middle). This = lots of ocean roads etc. Also I think 98% of NZ pop live with-in a 32mile drive to the ocean.....