HybridZ

*EDIT* SOLVED I can't get HybridZ since the software swap

RB26powered74zcar

Every since the day Hybridz went down for the swap, I have not been able to pull up the http://www.hybridz.org site from my home computer (all three of them). I've tried everything my limited computer knowlage knows, and still no go....

I have to come here to Mc D's and use their PC to check this site. I can log on here with no issues from any other PC except my home PC.

I cleared all cookies, deleted all old bookmarks, and have tried using every mix of addies with Hybridz in it I can imagine.

There is something going on with my computer that is bolcking me from opening up the HybridZ site for some reason. When I type in the site, it trys to load, but the progress bar moves about a 1/3 of the way, then freezes, then kicks me to a white page saying unable to find this site, check your settings etc etc.

I sure do miss being able to check my favorite site on the web, as I please...

I need this fixed, and now...... :twisted::twisted:HELP

ANYONE WITH ANY HELP THEY CAN OFFER as to why I'm experincing this????

thanks, and please respond here also, so I'll see it sooner...

joel

I'm still trying to solve this problem... funny thing is, I did not make a single change to my computer, or any changes to software/settings, and HybridZ is the ONLY site I still can't access.

I've turned off everything I know of that could be filtering access, and I can't even get on HybridZ from another computer in my house that is using the same high speed modem box. I'm not computer savoie, but this seems like my IP address is blocked, or am I way off base here?

Please, if anyone can help me out here, I'll pay you a zillion bucks... :lol:

joel

well, I'm back at Micky D's using their computer to check on only HybridZ posts again....

I've tried everything I can think of, plus what has been sugested here to try and solve this. I still can't access HybridZ from only my home PC since the "software" change. Although I'm very computer dumb, I know enough to think this is very weird....

I don't know where to go from here.... :cry::cry:

please email any help to above email address

thanks again

joel

It happened to me once several years ago.(No idea what I did to fix it) I know what ya mean about not being able to get your full dose of Hybrid Z. Funny it's kinda addictive!

I wish I knew more about computers to be able to help. You proubly already have but, have you tried to reset the internet explorer to factory values? Really just a guess.....Sorry

just FINALLY solved it.... I had to unhook my modem router to my other home PC. Not sure if I can re hook it back up to use both computers again.

BTW, if you ever get in a bind, computer wise, go here, these guys are very helpfull>>>http://forums.techguy.org/index.php?

• 1 year later...
Guest XXtaZy
Thanks for all the help I got from the site admins, but I ended up swaping out my router, and now can access site anytime as desired...

I should have kept reading. My next guess was some setting in the router wasn't allowing it to go where it needed to do.