HybridZ

FYI Remanufactured L28ET Long Block source

cygnusx1

This sounds like a pretty good option if you are considering farming out a rebuild for your motor.

1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo 2.8 ( NI2813 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave,

The engine that you requested is $1899 exchange with a core deposit of $250. The core deposit will be returned to you once we receive your core. We have no hidden charges.

Shipping is free!!

3 Year, Unlimited mile nation-wide warranty on parts and labor

I emailed http://www.a2zengines.com just out of curiosity. They even come with 3-angle valve jobs standard. I am not sure if they will build with ARP bolts and/or custom specs.

Guest bastaad525

LORD am I the only one who thinks that is just way overpriced? I had my motor done by a machine shop top to bottom for about half that, had it back in 3 weeks, and it certainly seemed to be quality work. The guy I sold that motor to is still driving it, it's got about 50k miles on it total last time I checked with him, he trashes the snot out of it to 7k all the time, as did I, and it's holding up great.

Dont forget for $1900 you get all brand new parts, a three angle valve job, free shipping, 3year warranty and unlimited miles. Yeah I only paid $530 for a WHOLE running 280ZX Turbo but if you want a turnkey long block without lugging all your parts around to shops for machinework and standing over their shoulder to hope you get a decent build, its not a bad price.

BTW they will NOT build to suit. They build ONLY to factory spec and tolerance. I asked them.