HybridZ

Hey guys.

alsil

• 1 year later...

Yea sorry it took a while to get back on this....got buried and so did the post!!!

I just went through the whole website a few weeks back, cleaned it all up and made everything work. Should be easier to find info there now.

Still selling the crossmembers. I still don't have a Z though. 8(

Which mount, stud- type or does it have 2 ears? It should look like this pic installed on the engine: [img']http://zcar.netdojo.com/pics/engine63.jpg[/img]

It is hard to tell, it looks similar to that though. The difference is they space something like 16.75" from bolt hole to bolt hole, where as the other ones go for 17.5". Mike rebuild my mount to the 16.75" spec though, so it is all good. It needs to be modified again, because I am picky and want it down low and in the back, so i think I will pay him, if he is willing, to try and revise the mount to some specs I have on CAD.

Whoa that's weird, that's 3/8's a side....wonder if that is a year-specific mount, I always got '66 mounts and never had a problem. As far as I knew they didn't change 'em. In fact this is the first time we've had a problem like this....weird.

As long as Mike took care it, cool....I would make sure no matter what to get a '69 mount then, because I'm sure up to '68 they are all the same...but '69 did have a different engine bay, maybe that's where the difference comes from? you'd think they would just change the frame mounts and not the actual motor mount....hmmm....I'll have to check around on that.