HybridZ

Custom wheel question

I know i've posted this before but I thought i'd try again. Has anyone ever come by wheels of size 17x12 with -2 inches (-50.8mm) of offset (4.5" of lip) and 17x10 with -1.5 inches (-38.1mm) of offset (2.5" of lip). With a rounded polished lip, and seven spoke design similar to that of the G35 coupe? If you can match that description that would be awesome! Konig nexts's are nice but they don't appear to go real wide and they don't have a rounded lip. Another nice design I've seen is the Enkei RS+m only there is no rolled lip and middle doesn't have the nice concavity like the G35 coupe, but the thickness of the pokes is what I like. Give those some nice curvature and a rolled lip as well as a concave middle and it would be a winner. Oh yeah to add the long list of picky numbers and style, forged aluminum 1 piece would be spectacular, and the lip must be flat none of that angled lip. I know I'm picky but I know this would look perfect If I cold just find it.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Try Colorado Customs, Billet Specialties and Budnik wheels. Another wheel I found (but you have to convert to 5 lug) is Bonspeed. I do not if you get 17 x12 ?

http://www.streetsourcedistributing.com/store/products.asp?cboProduct=%7BA929EF0B%2D4B63%2D42B1%2DB042%2D70A00A75FDC2%7D

The Laguna with blue trim, kinda of blinging but nice wheel.

Dudeboy those are nice but not exactly what I looking for. Although I do like that deep dish look, flat lip, and rolled flange. Chrome is not exactly my thing I find that high polished aluminum looks a bit nicer. Definitely kind of bling. Some else on here might like though, may be another car, those lagunas are nice and how they'd look on a sport truck, oh yeah! Thanks for hunting around trying to find close matches. That wheel maker, as far as size goes, is the widest I've came by with the flat lip though with the 17" diameter.