HybridZ

masters project (non Z) thought I'd share

innerware

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=833

This was a project where we had to design something for someone else strickly. I have connections in an Oncology department and my mom just went through treatment. So I designed a cart to be chairside and provide support for a patient while they are receiving Chemo. It provides personal belonging storage, I.V. pole docking (to save space and provide piece of mind your I.V. pole won't get knocked down) an adjustable arm support and built in mp3 player. I thought I'd share since I fabricated the whole model in full scale and I haven't done any body work on my car to share. All the parts were laser and hand cut than hand assembled, finished and painted. If only I could get my car into my shop. What do you all think?

• 1 month later...

It's nice. My wife went through numerous chemo's and had to get up and go to the bathroom like 4 or 5 times per 6 hr session. She just took her pole and bag with her because they were on wheels. The IV cart disconnecting easily is an asset. Also warm blankets provided by the hospital were a huge help as she got cold just sitting there and the hospital is like 68 degrees all the time.