HybridZ

Fuses

Guest tony78_280z

Guest tony78_280z

I've finallly made it! I'm a Member now. I'm no longer a Junior.

*Takes a Bow* Thank you.. thank you. On to the post

I bought fuses today *does a little jig* I got three boxes of 5 fuses. AGC-15, AGC-25, AGC-30. *Looks confused* What does that mean? What goes where? I think I'll put the 30 in the headlights. The 25 in most everything else. Maybe a 15 in the stereo? Anybody know?

(Sorry about the *emotes*. I've been playing some online RPGs lately. *looks embarassed*)

ALSO I know you are trying to improve the webpage for the good of all, and the place is looking great, but quite it already. I had the hardedst time finding the Ignition and Electrical forum for this post. No wonder I havent gotten a reply about my HEI dizzy question yet.

*Looks Agrivated*

-Tony

Guest tony78_280z

I get up to Pekin every couple of months. My Girl Friends father.. ummm.. lives up there... in a government housing.. so to speak. Pekin is near Peoria. How did you know I live in Illinois.

If you're interested I have an auto-reset breaker kit I was selling on ebay. I have enough breakers to put together one more. Each breaker snaps in place of your stock glass fuse, in the stock fuse block. Stock cover won't fit over them without some modification.

It's

8 - 10amp circuit breakers

3 - 15amp circuit breakers

2 - 20amp circuit breakers

which is exactly enough for the stock 280Z fuse block (not counting california/canadian cars.

38$ shipped.

I have been running them for over a year with no problems.

I bought fuses today *does a little jig* I got three boxes of 5 fuses. AGC-15, AGC-25, AGC-30. *Looks confused* What does that mean?

the 15, 25 and 30 are the amp ratings at which they blow. You need to put the right sized fuse in the right slots, otherwise you risk destroying things. The fuse holder should tell you what amp fuse to put where.

Guest tony78_280z

Strapped for cash at this time. X-Mas ya know. How many of these boxes you gonna have say in Feb? =)

Dang So I gotta buy some 10s? That's gonna be anther 2.00 !!!

They're not boxes, they're individual breakers that replace each glass fuse. You just snap them in instead of fuses. I have one kit left so whoever pays first gets it. I can order some some more with my next large order of wire but there will be a lot more delay.