HybridZ

Need a good body shop in the SF Bay Area...

ww

I was just run off the road today and caught a sign post about 6 inches in front of the rear bumper.

The post slid right between the tail light and the bumper destroying my passenger rear quarter panel, blowing out the tail light, ripping off the rear skirt and pushing the top of the quarter panel underneath the lid of the rear hatch... ;( Luckily, it was a wooden sign post...

This is really depressing as I'm leaving the state for the Christmas 'vacation' Sunday morning. So, the Z is going to sit in the garage for the next two weeks while I'm out of town sulking.

I was about to get the whole car repainted anyway, but I really didn't want to have to do any 'extra' body work.

Anyone know a good body shop in the SF Bay Area? Even though I'm insured, I'm gonna pay for it out of my pocket, so I'm looking for good work for a reasonable price. I don't need a museum quality paint job like I was quoted last month.

Thanks,

WW