HybridZ

Front fascia ideas... got any???

Guest iskone

I've always wanted an updated look to the old body style.

I think it would be sick if one could put a Vanquish style front end on a Z.

Of course it would be much more than just the front end since you'd have to style the whole car, but it would still be NICE.

Anybody remember the pic of the 240 with a 350 front end placed on it?

I got the pic on my work pc but not at home, if no one else has it I'll post on tuesday when I'm in the office agian.

02.astonmartin.vanquish.f34.500.jpg

vanquish.jpg

aston_martin_vanquish_6666_xx_03_10_07.jpg

Change the grille shape a bit on that car and you have the perfect '350Z'.

As for customising the 240Z, well do what you want of course, its your car. But really if a later look is required why not get a later model, can't see the sense or point in trying to update the look of an early model which has so much going for it as is :)

But if its just the grille then other than the shape it would look good.

It's amazing that you would post this today.... like we were on the same wavelength or something. I was sitting next to one of these Aston Martins in traffic today... in awe of how beautiful that car is. When I pulled ahead and looked over, I thought "Damn, that grill would look awesome if I could put it on my Z somehow"

No kidding. :-D

I had a couple of magazine articles on the dbv8 and the vanquish that I used a reference when making the mold for my front end. In the end it was kind of tricky to do while still blending in with the existing shape. I will try to put the old photos up again in my gallery.

Douglas