HybridZ

What does "sano" mean?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Might be a dumb question, but what does "sano" mean? I gather from the context that it means good, clean, neat, about an install or conversion project, but where does the term come from?

Thanks,

Henry

Yer right, sano= neat and clean. My guess it comes from the word sanitary. eg you can eat off of it. Kinda like having a greasy cheeseburger sittin on your air filter housing :D and you would still consider eating it (5 second rule may apply :D:D )

ds

Makes sense dsummer.

Never thought of it that way. Now lets be honest here did you just make that up? coollook.gif

I thought it was derived from the Greek world "sa'nos" meaning "cool breeze". Then over thousands of years its meaning was shortened to "cool". (Now that was made up) malebitchslap.gif:D

I first heard the term when I was a kid, while reading BMX Plus Magazine. They had an issue with a dictionary of terms, all of it slang. To answer the question: yes, "sano" is a good compliment, and it is short for "sanitary" = clean.

Davy