HybridZ

Wide Body delima

Guest ruutm82a1

Guest ruutm82a1

I have been looking for a cool wide body kit for my 280z. I haven't found anything as of yet. I looked at arizonaz and at reaction research and I'm not excited. The next thought is to build my own I have a few designs and have begun a mock up of one of them. Has anyone done this or does anyone have a suggestion where to find a kit that is exciting.

You had me thinking on this one. Has anyone looked at using Prosche 944 fenders/quarter panels for doing a wide body. This idea has been running around in the back of my head for while. It would be a metal construction wide body.

Guest ruutm82a1

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure i'm going to build my own body kit as I said I'm mocking one up now. The body kit will consist of front and rear bumpers, front fenders, rear quater flares, and rocker panels. when I get one side of the mock up finished I will post some photos. I'm also talking to a buddy who owns a mold building company to make production molds if anyone is interested in having a kit for their z.