HybridZ

Project Ideas I'll probly never get to build..

datsunlover

I've come to the conclusion that I have too many ideas for 'projects' and will never concievably have the $$$ or place to do them all.. So I thought I'd share a few of them and maybe some people can give me some direction as to "which ones to pick" I figure I could do a few anyway.... Or steal my idea and do it for me! :lol: Obviously a V8 Datsun is one I MUST do eventualy, so I'll omit that one..

1- A 4wd 2 door VW rabit.. probly on a tracker/sidekick frame and driveline, big tires, ect.

2- a mid engine 85' 200sx. 300zx turbo V6, fwd Maxima tranny/suspension/brakes, all basicaly.. in the back seat area. :) A full wide body kit and conversion of the rear hatch to a flat cover something like a Ferrari perhaps..

3- early 90's Audi quatro (4 door sleeper), converted to be just rear wheel drive and powerd by a built 302.. maybe S/C.. Quiet exhast, basicaly a stock looking car.. muhahaha..

4- Nissan king cab (I own this one..it's stock for now..) w/ 4 link rear suspension, big rims, air bags/compressor/valves/ect, shaved evrything, basicaly a show truck..

5- A street bike with something resembling an F1 car front end atached where the forks are (or.. were..) Basicaly, you'd be sitting in where the front wheel used to be, and in front of you is the wheel/pedels/suspension and two tires on independant suspension. I figure it could be licenced as a 'modified bike' and it wouldn't even have to be that fast to be lots of fun to drive..

I've got some more.. but I figure that'll do for now.. :lol: I supose I should start buying loto tickets..

well heres mine.

2JZ/1JZ S30 Z, widebody, 17x11 (f) 18x13 ® wheels, 14inch brakes, trick everything and tons of Carbon Fiber... This is what the Hulk Z will be soon

Fiat Spyder 1800 with a CA18DET, panasport wheels and everything else..

Datsun 510 2 door with a 3SGTE and a few other goodies

R32 GTR Skyline with a few things

1958 VW Bug Wolfsburg Edition that i wont leave stock this time.. maybe slammed and a built type 4 motor, turbo, race 4 speed, everything :)

and i need to finish my SR20DET S12 200sx the way i want to.

mike