HybridZ

Check Out My New Paintball Gun!!! Rainbow 6 style

zguy95135

9110SIM-5N_optimized.jpg

Its an Ariakon SIM-5N (it doesnt have the weaver RIS mounts on the foregrip). I just got it today off of ebay, for $280 it was a great deal. They go for $439 new, and this one has only been used a couple of times. It came in the original box, with tools, and a new feedneck. I cant wait until finals are over and I can go play! All I need is the clip which comes out next month. Muahaha

Another paintbal person... What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We, a large group of people, play very tactile type games, not the typical speedball of other short course. While the gun helps, even someone with the cheapest pump (yes, a very cheap talon or whatever), has a good chance of winning.

BTW...nice gun!

Joshua

ive been trying to get out of paintball latel;y and get into airsoft. I have a 00 brass eagle rainmaker that has put many an angel/autococker owner on the side lines in disbeliefe. best money i ever spent on a paintball gun. Love it to death, paint is just too damned expensive.