HybridZ

Dynomax Ultra Flow vs. Super Turbo

75280z

Ok i have searched and it looks like the Ultra flow has much better flowing capabilities then the super-turbo, i gess the main question i am asking is.. I am building a turbo engine and was just wondering which would be better for my application.. I am starting with a very small hopefully 200hp then building slowly I will upgrade i am going to run a 2.5 exhaust.. I am not building the worlds fastest car, just a quick one..I think that is all the info you guys will need.... also is it better to get an oval or circle muffler.. I hope i was clear enough thank you for your help.

I would also recommend the UltraFlo with a 3" mandrel bent exhaust system. I finished mine about 3 weeks ago, 3†dp with 3†mandrel bent pipe, Dynomax UltraFlo Welded (17221) and it sounds great. Most definitely does not sound like your average rice rocket!! No fart machine here!!! I have noticed a decrease in spool up time and it just plan runs a lot better now then it did on the old somewhat stock system (factor dp with a 2.5†crush bent system).

Best of luch with whatever you decide.

HB280ZT