HybridZ

Konig Rewinds it is!!!

Guest iskone

Well afetr lots o thought I'm gonna buy a set of Konig Rewinds instead of Equips or the Ventura's.

I'll go with these ones for $480 form discunt tire.

large251063.jpg

On my Z they should look good.

8740My_Z_3_qtr-med.JPG

What do you guys think.

I think for the price and look they are asre great wheel. Defenitily better than the Venturas.

Isk

Yeah I was going to buy them from Techno Toy Tuning but when I was getting a qoute for my tires they said we can get your wheels too.

Discount tire is a good place to go and the guys arew decent too.

Isk

I've been thinking about getting these for the longest time. Great wheels overall for the price. Have you check out MSA? I think they want a little more but if you mention you're from Zcar.com they will give you a 10% discount which will get the price down close to $480 and you get the Z center caps and lug-nuts with the package.

Huy

• 1 month later...
Guest orange260z

Hey all,

I bought a set of the 15" Rewinds in the Graphite colour, and thought that ya'll might want to see them on a car.

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5805

I'm pretty sure that the centre caps are included from Konig, MSA just adds a "Z" sticker. And they will NOT give the 10% discount on their wheel packages. They do, however, include the lug nuts which are probably worth about $10/wheel.

For all you Canadians out there, I bought from Tiretrends.com in Vancouver. Their sales rep, Arch, was very helpful and was very prompt with the shipping. Compared to buying from the US, after considering the shipping, duties, taxes, and hassles, it was much cheaper and easier to buy from these guys.

cheers,

Guest iskone

Maybe the site is down but I can't veiw the pics.

I'm pretty sure that Knoig does NOT include center caps.

I would know for sure but since my car is not on the road they still have my Rewinds and Toyo's at Discount Tire. I stopped in the other day to take a look at the wheels and I didn't see any center caps in the box. I'm just reusing the ones I have, they are MSA's.

Isk

Guest Jayru

Only offered in 14 or 15"

They come with center caps

Gabriel sells them for $525 for the 15's, no lug nuts.

I just got my set today from him.

my mistake ... 14 and 15's only ..

a work buddy was telling me he had heard a rumor of 16 inch rewinds being made some where ...

he's one of the honda tuners ... different wheels, tires, ect on his honda and accura about every 3 months ...

i got carried away ... thought they were already available

Gabriel has 14 and 15 inch wheels ... looks like i jumped the gun on the 16 inch rewinds.

I started a thread and didn't even see this one or I would have just asked it here. Will the 15 inch Rewinds fit over the Toyota 4x4 calipers? I've read past posts where people talked about different 14 inch wheels working, so I assume that these will fit but I would like to hear from somebody a little more educated on the subject than me.