HybridZ

I wish the 350z looked like this

R0N

I'm sorry but the red car is freakin FUGLY imo! I think the new Z (which im not particularly found of) looks much better. That red thing looks like a pushtoy. After I got over the toy looks, I focused on the smushed-in rear, the very odd windshield angle to pillar angle 'look' and the "over n under" exhaust outlets.

This is just my opinion, so no cuss.gif hostility cuss.gif por favor. But the pictures struck such a chord that I had to express my outlook...and the outlook is YUCK! puke.gif

Jason

Originally posted by Racin_Jason:

I'm sorry but the red car is freakin FUGLY imo! I think the new Z (which im not particularly found of) looks much better. That red thing looks like a pushtoy. After I got over the toy looks, I focused on the smushed-in rear, the very odd windshield angle to pillar angle 'look' and the "over n under" exhaust outlets.

This is just my opinion, so no cuss.gif hostility cuss.gif por favor. But the pictures struck such a chord that I had to express my outlook...and the outlook is YUCK! puke.gif

Jason

Where you talking about the Pontiac or the 350Z or both? Just curious?

Guest Anonymous

I'm not to sure about the pontiac either, the back of it IMHO is butt ugly, and those big Gaudy looking grille pieces on the front, Pontiac hasn't had a very good looking grille IMHO for years (need an example, I know some probably like it, but the front of a firebird with all the scoops and little crap on it just looks terrible to my eye) and this is no exception. Always to many angles and weirdness. And they're new car, the vibe, does it come with discrete packaging or does everyone have to know I bought one? Does it require any special lube? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Lone

Guest Tim78zt

Arif, have you seen the 2005 Corvette on the cover of Road&Track? Talk about who's copying who!!! I think Detroit has copied Nissan this time around!

Tim78zt