HybridZ

Courtney Hansen: Automotive Babe

silicone boy

Ok, I know that this thread more properly belongs in the Chicks gallery, but I thought that Courtney deserves a special place here. After all, she isn't some mindless car chick without a voice. Sure, I admit that she doesn't add a whole lot the the car projects on Overhaulin' , but I don't think I would even watch that "pimp my ride" type show without her. Those projects don't even interest me. She does though.

7915pg4-2lg.jpg

There is a picture of her floating around that shows her a few years ago in a bikini.. it was kind of scary! Wide hips and looked like Skeletor. But she looks pretty damn good now though! Hey, silicone boy, you should contact her to see if she would like to 'upgrade'? I know I wouldn't mind seeing her upgrade past the "handfulls" :wink::mrgreen:

!M!

Courtney is one of the women featured ("11 Real Women of Hot Rodding" - http://hotrod.com/racers/ ) in the latest issue of Hot Rod magazine, which has an article/photoshoot of women who race or are seriously involved with cars in some way. Her father, Jerry Hansen, won a bazillion SCCA races and championships back in the 60s. I saw him race at Lyndale Farms, Road America and Brainerd (jeez, I feel old!) back when I lived in Wisconsin/Minnesota.

The photos of Ashley Force are mighty fine.:-)

I predict this issue of Hot Rod will be one of their most popular ones.

John

Guest mkokimoto

I've watched her in overhaulin... and shes kinda annoying.

She just pops around with her high on sugar attitude and doesn't really add anything to the show other than being a hot babe.

If I wanted to see chicks, I'd be watching something else. :) Just my 2c

Her father, Jerry Hansen, won a bazillion SCCA races and championships back in the 60s. I saw him race at Lyndale Farms, Road America and Brainerd (jeez, I feel old!) back when I lived in Wisconsin/Minnesota.

Guys don't get me wrong, Courtney's hot (at times), but alright, we have someone who was at Lynndale Farms! No offense, but I'd feel old too; they closed that place in '67. I had heard about a road course in Delafield but never knew where. Turns out I must have drivin past it a few dozen times. It's now a subdivision which uses about 1/2 of the original course.

Check out this web page about it.

http://www.lynndalefarms.homestead.com/

If you remember the overhaulin show that was at Wyotech, The Speed Air...

I was lucky enough to.... uh... bring out a flaw in the design of the trunk latch. because of me they had to install an autoloc trunk opener kit. Better than the choke cable...

I had a couple of teachers that were on the build team for that show. They said that she did nothing. A ditz with tits. pretty much. But, I wasnt there, so i dont know.

that's my 1/4 cent.

Joe

I've watched her in overhaulin... and shes kinda annoying.

She just pops around with her high on sugar attitude and doesn't really add anything to the show other than being a hot babe.

If I wanted to see chicks' date=' I'd be watching something else. :) Just my 2c[/quote']

Ageed. In fact here and her homeboy partner are the reason I can not watch the show...worthless...IMOOC.

Phil, thanks for posting that! I never even knew there used to be a track there :shock: . I think I'll drive over there tonight and check it out.

No problem. Last summer I rode my bicylcle there, wasn't too bad, about a 25 mi round trip. On my bike I had a chance to check it out really close. You can still see some of the old pavement, and the grading where the track used to be. Man, how I wish it was still there, but according to the web site, they had noise complaints shortly after it's inception. I can only imagine the repercussions it would have now! The population in the area has doubled, or tripled since.