HybridZ

Fast update

Hitman47

Have most the parts fabbed!!!!!!! We are close guys. Im hoping this will enable us to become neck and neck with our chevy brethren. Real fast who here would be interested in a strut export brace for the z? Also please sound off and tell me for all of you If you plan buying the kit[if its what you hoped] What year car you have what specific engine you plane running, HP range, tranny and rear end setup. Thanks guys this will help alot. Please guys I want to hear from as many guys as i can. This will help becaus ewe are trying to fab all parts for you guys now so we wont have to deny someone a specific part later by re-maiking parts instead we can make it ez now while we have our shop setup for it. Also list any special part Ideas you want so i can email you back to talk more specifics for your car.

Hear is mine for Example. Mine is detailed you dont have to be as specific if you dont want to.

72 240z

351 w twisted wedge EFI with twisted wedge heads.

Twin garret turbos. Shorty headers.

goal=500 rwhp.

T-56/Top Loader havent decided.

Ford nine inch rear end.

My other car

72 240z

5.0 with holley 4150 with gt-40 iron heads.

Single IHI turbo. Shorty headers.

goal=320 rwhp

T-5/Top Loader

Goal=Cobra Irs

Thanks guys.

Chad

I might be interested in the brace.

77 280Z

FI 302 from 89-93 mustang

goal 300-350 rwhp

T-5

since you have some parts fabbed can you give us a basic parts list and price? Then i can give you a better idea on if i can use and or afford your kit. Thx for all your work!

mike

Guest Nemesis280ZX

I have a 1982 280zx

Engine: 89-95 302

Tranny T5

Horsepower: 300-500

I also want list of parts that I need for this to happen and price. I'm really interested in buying this kit. This 302 swap is my next goal for my ZX. Thanks for fabbing all these parts. We have to get ahead of these Chevy boys.

Miguel

72 240z

megasquirt Explorer 302

single pass mounted turbo, flipped shorty headers

goal=400 rwhp.

Ford T5

R230 rear

I also would be interested in mounts and trans mounts only, but would like a bit of infomation on where the motor will sit in the bay relative to the Alsil kit. Also, with your fabbed mounts will the motor clear the steering shaft?

Sounds like most us ford guys are using our turbo`s to our advantage thats the reason i really think we have the upperhand on chevy is that there is so much info on making the 5.0/5.8 turbo`d. Thanks for the interest guys i`ll get the parts list tommarrow and post it. I think we may make an entirely new front crossmember as an option, for the more serious track cars that need more support. So basically you will have the option to buy the mounts or the front and tranny crossmember. Unfortunately I wont be able to price qoute the parts at this time because i would be lying if i said i knew, but If i cant make it comprable to jtr then im wasting my time, and you all wouldnt buy the kit anyways. I think the most advanced thing we are going to do will be the 9/8.8 inch setup that we are doing, It will be awsome if we can just bolt or tack weld a few mounts and stack a 9 inch in our cars. I still want to hear any ideas of parts you guys have wanted but no one carrys. Thats the reason i started this whole thing was because i couldnt get anyone to help me with my chassis so i bought a mill lathe tig welder and found a ace fab guy and now my goal is to help all you guys out with those parts that would complete your dream. I hope to just make enough money off this project to pay for my car and tools.

71 240z

Shorty headers.

stock hp (225??) - 350

T-5

R-200 w/ LSD

Very intrested in mounts that will smack that 302 right up against the firewall, also intrested in tranny mount.

Is 225 the stock hp for a 1994 block? just wondering if so does any one know how i can make that into about 300 with little money (under $300)?

ur right about the heater hoses i ment as close to the firewall and down as far as possible with out sacrificing streetability... also a heater + fan are nice for dual radiator action. If you are cheap, run an older car with poorer radiator, or are simply stuck in miles of traffic on a 90 degree day it is quite nice to be able to shunt some of the heat to a second raditor with a good fan. So yes make sure hoses fit!

Guest HITMANVEE

Hello hitman

YES I would like to buy a kit

What I need to do is to put my 351w sbf with a 4speed auto in my 73z

Mainly I’ve been stomped by the fact that all exhaust sys do not fit

I'VE LOOKED; I think what needs to be done to make this happen

is to make some custom headers. My favorites are the full length kind

3''collectors and 1-5/8 pipes would be nice

That’s the only way there going fit anyway

the shorty headers have the collectors right were the

frame is, steering ect.So hopefully it won’t be to much money

I’ve heard that custom headers are a small fortune