HybridZ

Inside the Committee That Runs the World

johnc

I don't. I try my best to ignore a possible bias in the author until I've read the entire article. If I find something "not right" about what's written, then I look to the author's bias to see if there might be an agenda. Even the most radid propogandist (Moore, Coulter) are right sometimes.

If someone yells at you to run because a piano is falling and will crush you, you would be a stupid person to ignore the advice while trying to determine the motives behind the warning. Content first, author second.

In this case, I felt the treatment was balanced so I don't really care what the author's political leanings are. Its not relevant to the content.

Mr. Scowcroft's quoted inference that President Bush (like the Blues Brothers) may feel that he has a mission from God... is truly frightening.

It would, however, explain why he has been so willing to ignore world opinion as well as allies : "Gott mit uns". Can't go wrong with God on the team.

Guest tony78_280z
If someone yells at you to run because a piano is falling and will crush you, you would be a stupid person to ignore the advice while trying to determine the motives behind the warning. Content first, author second.
Unless, or course, the warning comes from someone who is constantly yelling "Look out!!" When there is no threat. (Like many in the media) Then you get kind of fed up with it and ignore the bastard.