HybridZ

how will 60lb injectors work with ms

randy 77zt

have a megasquirt coming-will car idle with 60lb injectors.goto mototron.com for info on injectors.i am going to use o-ring injectors.i am building a fuel rail for them on my drill press.have a 60-1/stage5 turbo and big intercooler.there is a guy selling them on ebay assembled.anybody try one of these/there are also ford 42lb injectors around cheap-like $300 for 8.

You should ask this question in the L6 forum and see how other people are getting by with 60 pound or bigger injectors. I am running the 42 pound and the idle is good. I am not sure where the cutoff point will be, but it won't really matter what computer runs them, once they are too big it is a mechanical on/off problem.

went on megasquirt website-found a very good chart for hp vs injector size.got some 42 lb lucas disc injectors for 300 for a set.those mototron/siemans injectors are high impedance for your info if you ever need to buy any.ended up reading megasquirt website for about 3 hours last night.in a month or 2 i will know how much hp a stock l28et will make with proper airflow and fuel.

Jeff Priddy is running 72#/hr injectors on his JWT setup, and from charting the pulsewidth, MS should have little problem handling those for a smooth idle, so 60's should be a breeze.

With the software upgrades recently, the dual table and hi-res tables make humongo injectors possible, if you need that sort of thing... LOL