HybridZ

motor mounts.

Guest Hooligan

I have an s30 with an sbc and actually had a local welding/machine shop do the fabriction of the mounts with the exception of the transmission crossmember. The guy took one look at the schematic in the JTR manual and said he could not reproduce the bends. So, I bought that from JTR. Other than that I, just made sure they had the "chevy truck" motor mounts and a copy of the pages from the manual to go by. $60 in materials and $107 total including labor, but it is all mild steel and heavy as crap. In retrospect, I would have just bought the JTR aluminum mounts even though it would be more expensive.

Pat

i bought the MSA mounts and love them. simple and clean. i intend to weld them to the original motor mount perch after final fitment. cost me $235 to my door in think it was. could do JTR a little cheaper and get more with kit but i just liked MSA better. keep in mind that aircleaner choice get more less desireble as you stray from JTR. Over motor position...... JTR hands down. that will be the consesus here at hybridz. most widely used for sure