HybridZ

lt1 conversion, what headers clear the stering shaft?

Guest shawn266

Guest shawn266

I built a couple of motor plates... so ther is no mount in the way..... i Realy dont want to hafto re-do the stering shaft... Dose any one make a header that clears it..... Also... i was thinking of running a ladder bar with a narrowed ford 8.8.... i know the factory rear wont last long.... what do you guys do for a rear?

Guest shawn266
Search the archives please. This topic has been discussed to death. Please also read all the 'stickies' at the top of each forum.

Welcome to hybridZ.

i searched for about an hour yesterday.... but i realy didnt find anything too helpfull... i found a few threads on LT's but i dont know about the ground clearence ... ill do some more searching and see if i have better luck, thanks -shawn

Welcome to HybridZ Shawn. :mrgreen:

The first time I checked out this thread I just quickly passed on because I felt I couldn't be of any help. I have done an LT1 swap but when you said you are using your own design motor plates that throws a big wild card into the mix. You see, nobody here knows exactly where in the engine bay your motor is located. I afraid your going to be on your own. :-|