HybridZ

Sold my Z

Guest comeandzpa

Guest comeandzpa

Got a call Friday afternoon, somebody was actually interested in my Z. He came to look at it Saturday, took it for a ride, offered me $500 as is, and will soon be the new owner. I wanted to get more money for it, but honestly I'm just glad to be rid of it at this point. The insurance wasn't too high on it, but it wasn't exactly cheap. Especially given that I don't drive it very much (not at all, lately). I have a brand new Honda to drive around, its not like I need the car to get places. I just don't have the time or money to worry about it right now. I told him that at that price I couldn't let the wheels/spacers go too, and he was unwilling to pay more than that for the car. Therefore, I'll have a set of wheels and spacers for sale (spacers are to a Civic bolt pattern from MMI, I'll be making a for-sale ad for them soon). The wheels will most likely end up on ebay, unless I happen to sell them locally.

Suffice it to say, I'm sad to see my Z go. While she has her share of attitude problems and body flaws, she was one heck of a car for the 4 years I had her. I hope to continue coming to the board, because I can always just dream/plan for the day that I buy another Z. Stay tuned for pics and listings for the wheels and spacers.

VR Joe had one that needed a home out side of Phillie and it was a near free car... I didn't bother calling back, because truth be told, the right offer and mine would have long since made room for a real race car... But then Michael would piss and moan about me talking about (And then actually) selling my Z AGAIN...

Remember gone in 60 seconds? MIne would be in MUCh less time...

Good luck, and remember, it is about the journey, the ride is just the tool to get you there!

Mike

Guest comeandzpa

Thanks guys. I absolutely told him about the site, in addition to giving him my MSA catalogue and info about the IZCC and more. Might as well keep the Z community going strong...he bought it for his son, so with some luck it'll be around for a good while. Dan - I can only hope you don't sell yours, at least not yet. You just finished the thing, man! Unless you're planning another build, in which case more power to you.