HybridZ

I despratly need some help with my swap!

Anyone in the southern cali area specificly Northridge, can i get some help My mechanic died in a accident about 2 days ago and now my V-8 Z project has ground to a hault! I have ALL the parts to finish it i think I just need some help putting it gether! if anyone owns a shop, knows someone well or would help me out finish it, i would appreicated it! its a 72 240Z with a ZZ4 Chevy going in a a 700R4 tranny I have everything for the most part I just want to finish it!

just sell it all to me.

Ok give me 15k

ZZ4 New 4,300

Tranny+bits 2,000

Car 5,200

Carb, Starter, Fuel Pump, shifter, JTR Kits Apox, HID kit, Reapulstered seats 3,000

+ What i already paid for labor 1,200

So thats what 15,600? Umm so ill save you a grand

fuel system in place? throttle and tv cable made/in? cooling system?

Cooling is stock Radiator and ready to be put back in, Fule is a holly electrical and is set, I dont know about throttle and TV cable and i dont really have anyone i can ask -_-

It sounds like somebody caused themselves much more work than needed...

The engine and tranny should have went in as a unit and the starter coulda been installed prior to the drop in.

In any case, good luck with the swap!!

As I'm finding out, it's the tedious work AFTER the engine is in that's most time consuming.

Guest tony78_280z
As I'm finding out, it's the tedious work AFTER the engine is in that's most time consuming.
Aint that the truth! Engine+Tranny out in one weekend, Engine+Tranny in the next. Almost 1&1/2 Years getting everything else set up properly.