HybridZ

Smoked by 911 Carrera

Phantom

Aren't you being the naughty boy already. Dont worry if you want to smoke a 911 or Ferrari we can cruise up to the Willow Bend area when you get the Z done. There is high ratio of Ferrari and Porsche per person in that area. The other day i smoked a Ferrari 360 in my Lumina on 183.............well ok he was going the other way ............. on a car carrier......... while they were on stop and go traffic. :D:D:D Hey a guy can dream can't he? smile.gif

My son smoked a Lambourgini Diablo with an '83 Sentra (69 HP)once. Got the guy all heated up at a stop light - guess the Lambo driver was going to show my son a thing or two - Anyway, he stalled the Diablo coming off the line and my son took him for about 50 yds. Guy hid behind his Foster Grants at the next light while my son just rolled in his seat with laughter. The driver makes the car - not vice versa.

I'll get my chance at that Porsche again and he'll have a much harder go when I do.

Originally posted by Phantom:

My son smoked a Lambourgini Diablo with an '83 Sentra (69 HP)once. Got the guy all heated up at a stop light - guess the Lambo driver was going to show my son a thing or two - Anyway, he stalled the Diablo coming off the line and my son took him for about 50 yds. Guy hid behind his Foster Grants at the next light while my son just rolled in his seat with laughter. The driver makes the car - not vice versa.

I'll get my chance at that Porsche again and he'll have a much harder go when I do.

lol. good driving :D

Pulled up next to a new 911 Carrera today in my totally stock '83ZX. Got him excited and I got a display of the HP he has and a thorough trashing. Grumble, grumble - sure wish I had my '77 out of the shop and the V-8 rumble, rumble because then we really could have rumbled.

FRUSTRATION!!

Guest Fast Frog

Boy, I wish we had a few more Ferraris and Porches out here in the wild west!! I'd like a little more competitiion than ricer wannabes and old noisy farm pickup trucks! rolleyesg.gif

Just yesterday i saw a red 360 drive by my house. It turns out Exotic Car World is just a mile a way from my house at 183 and Story Rd. they sell exotic cars they used to rent them but i guess someone or somebody got over zealous. They had a Lola race car sitting inside their show room, a 355 spider, a 550 maranello i think, yellow Diablo, a Humvee, blue viper GTS and some other cars i couldnt see cause they shooed me away from the window. ( something about drooling on it and leaving smudge marks) :D You can hang there and see if you can ambush the viper or the Diablo. cheers.gif Here's their website http://www.exoticcarworld.com/index.htm

Back when I drove my '77 280Z everyday I used to get Z-28's & T/A's heated up all the time. My Z has the MSA Aero II ground effects kit, 16" wheels, split chrome exhaust tip and is painted Cadillac pearl red with white racing stripe. I'd catch them sleeping, dump the clutch just before I got to them, and blow by. They'd break their necks trying to catch me for a real shot. If they did I wouldn't let them have it. Man have I ticked some of those boys off.

When I get the '77 back from the shop with the

LS-1/T-56 in it the game will change a bit. I am really looking forward to the holidays.

Guest Anonymous

I thought I was going to get a chance at a Saleen mustang convertable today, He seemed interested, we turned the corner off a light, I accellerated hard around the corner and pulled even with him and went for it.... Only to see him turn left into a strip mall. But I had him in the turn... haha... :D Sure would have liked to run him though. (been muggy hot though and the HP falls off to nothing in the afternoon, morning it runs like a scalded dog).

Regards,

Lone