HybridZ

What happend to the Z girls??

Guest LIghtningZ

Guest LIghtningZ

Didn't there used to be a couple or at least one girl on this forum i think i remeber her storys being pretty funny, is she MIA :confused: maybe i should get another girlfriend and get her hooked on Z's :D ... Nah as if money wasn't funny enough already!!! bonk.giftwak.gif

Guest LIghtningZ

O.k. Len if none pop-up soon you and me are gonna have to go on a hunt!!! shifty.gif (WHOSE WITH US!!! Married Z'ers need not apply... unless to set an example! :D ) Man i swear i,ve put more miles on the JTR book than you probably did :D i could probably take a college EXAM on it by now!!!LOL cheers.gifrockon.gif

Guest LIghtningZ

Whats up Kid-Vid check your private mail, hey you know a couple of the guys here want to meet in antioch theres a couple of guys from stockton (Zya being one other member and it looks like Donna's also in Lodi to )here also cheers.gif or we could meet some where and cause some trouble!!! 2thumbs.gif

Guest LIghtningZ
Originally posted by LightningZ:

Whats up Kid-Vid check your private mail, hey you know a couple of the guys here want to meet in antioch theres a couple of guys from stockton on here also cheers.gif or we could meet some where and cause some trouble!!! 2thumbs.gif

Hey whats up 240Zbabe!! 2thumbs.gifcheers.gif

Yes I guess for the moment I will play the typical guy and play the addicted to cars and women routine out. Too bad these hybrid Ladies have to be all the way in hootchie boochie. Us guys definatly need to recruit some new female members especially in the direction of ohio.