HybridZ

Identify These 1/4's

EvilRufusKay

DSCF1470.JPG

Just amazing what one can do when one puts their mind and resources toward a goal!! Those quarters are really looking great all filled in. I was wondering how they were going to look since the metal was a tad rough in places, but man, you proved it can totally rock. I hope the painted car will look as good as I think it will. Nice work! Does the liquid aluminum attract water (hydrophilic) like typical fillers do? Just curious. I know most poly fillers need some kind of primer to cover them otherwise they can start rusting between the metal and the filler (at least I think I'm correct there).

Davy

Rufus, that's beautiful. (You will now receive 4000 dweeb PM's and emails asking you to sell them)

I was really liking the ground, bare metal look. I'd love to see an entire Z body like that.(in the .024 sec before it rusted away) -Again, inspiring work. Keep it up.

Guest PaulfromPA

Fenders are looking nice!! One question though... what is the skateboard appearing thing in the upper right corner?? Street luge or something? Keep up the good work!

DSCF1252.JPG

Guest ON3GO

looks very nice, just one question.. did you keep that one line on the side of the car that goes back to that panel? i dont see it in the pics.

mike

Thanks guys

Paul,

The skateboard thing is actually a gocart. I tested it at work and it followed me home. :twisted:

Datsunlover,

Hopefully in the fall. I am making serious progress!

Mike,

I have a bodyline that goes with the one about 1.5" from the top of the door. You can kind of see it here.

DSCF1443.JPG

Matt,

I just finished the drivers side which will make it easier to get a full side shot. I actually put the drivers side door on and it looks sweet!!