HybridZ

Sump flange RB25 vs RB30

Hey Guys

Is the sump flange on the RB30 block(from the Aussie VL Commodore) the same as the RB25?

I am going to do a RB30/RB25DE hybrid conversion into my 71 240Z.

I am planning on using a Z31 RB20 sump pan and pickup but want to know if they will fit the RB30 block before i go to the trouble of finding/buying them.

I am in New Zealand, anyone in this part of the World know where i could get the Z31 pan & pickup parts from easily?

hey i just got offered a deal on an RB20DET oil sump and pickup for the RB26DETT '71 240z im working on. Now i've searched about this a bit and find that some people mention having to modify the the oil pan for bearing retainer clearance issues as well as the pickup for relocation, when others never mention that at all, and still others mention using the sump from the Z31 200ZR as totally bolt on. Are these not the same sumps? Of course i'd like to go the route with the least necessary modifying. What am i looking for? A little help please before i buy something i dont need. thanks guys.