HybridZ

Grassroots Motorsports $2005

evildky

well, I stuck the stock shifter back in and that took aboutand it was a good 20 degrees cooler in the morning, so I turned the boost up to 10 later in the day and got down to the 13.010 and that was with a 2.0 60 footer, so 12's were there but electrical issues and traction kept me from getting there

trophy for the best attempt to bribe the judges

I didn't know that was you. I've been following that Challenge in GRM for several years and laughed my head off when I read about your bribery attempt. Congratulations and keep on trying, you might win yet.

Hanns

A 1983 240z huh??? I thought 83's were 280's..Good job overall though man..

well I was working on an 83 280zxt, the rust and dents got to be too much for the time I had so i just drag my 240Z back for it's third appearance, so they didn't get it corrected quite right

So' date=' how did you try to bribe the judges? :-D

!M![/quote']well, I decided the judges might like a taste of KY so I gave each of the judges a small bottel of Makers Mark (Kentucky Burbon Whiskey) and I gave Tim a Louisville Slugger bat engraved with "Grassroots Motorsports", the Slugger museum/factory if only a couple miles from my house, you can have them engraved with anything you want even your own signiture

well, I decided the judges might like a taste of KY so I gave each of the judges a small bottel of Makers Mark (Kentucky Burbon Whiskey) and I gave Tim a Louisville Slugger bat engraved with "Grassroots Motorsports", the Slugger museum/factory if only a couple miles from my house, you can have them engraved with anything you want even your own signiture

I'm impressed! :2thumbs::D

On a side note, whiskey is one of my vices, especially Makers Mark (ahh, whiskey and a fine cigar... :-D )