HybridZ

L20et Dynoed.

stagefumer11

After 2 years it was about time i got the old girl dynoed,

Produced,. 109rwkw, aka 148RW Hp, and 350Nm of torque on only 8psi.

Mods are 2.5"exhaust. Celica intercooler, Factory turbo. Merc V8 fuel pump. and RAcepro B.ov.

I was aiming for 120rwkw, but the turbo was limiting, as it will grind anything over 10psi :(

L20ET is the ZX and Skyline "Tax Beater" JDM 6.

In 89 when I left Japan, it was common for guys with L28's to have them removed and have the L20ET installed in it's place to take advantage of the lower "2-Liter Tax Class" which was considerably cheaper when it came to registraion and insurance time.

The power was comparable with N/A L28, so it was a "win-win" situation.

Drax is corrent, the l20et is based off the l20a design,

Factory they produced 145hp at the flywheel which is about the same as the l28e.

In factory form they are quite weasy but loved to rev. but with minimal mods seem to wake up well, i do highly recomend moving your AFM onto the front of the Turbo intake, i gained alot of torque and had a much smooth power band and improved throttle response

Im planing on a Rb20det turbo upgrade to replace the 20 year old factory turbo, and rb20det injectors. so im thinking 140rwkw is achevible