HybridZ

eibach springs for 280z

Looks as though you are pretty new to the site. There is a function called SEARCH that can guide you to many, many answers! Also, doing a search on the internet works pretty good as well. Something like....DATSON PERFORMANCE PARTS. Don't mean to be harsh, but it seems like most new posters are looking for freebee answers. I suspect that most of the techy guys on this site aquired their knowledge by doing. Please help yourself to the search function. By the way....WELCOME TO THE BEST Z CAR SITE ON THE PLANET.

Thanks so much Jersey, I don't know how I missed those, I scan Ebay all the time.... I've been on this site for a long time and am well aware of the search function as I have used it many times. The springs I am looking for have been discontinued and I have already tried ordering them from three different vendors. That's why I was asking the question, not because I was looking for a freebie answer.

No problem. I have no idea who the person selling them is, just did a quick ebay scan and saw them. I'd ask the guy for the part # off the box or at least off both sets of springs (should be a different # for fronts & backs) and check with Eibach to make sure they're correct for the 280. Hate to see you get stuck with the wrong ones. Good luck.