HybridZ

ID this fender/skirt/bumper

Tri-Star

1. Which of these aero kits are on this car(the top 2 look the same to me but theres a $140 deff): http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=7AP

2. And are these fenders the ISMA fenders from MSA?

3. Blending the skirts and fenders will take some work but do you guys think its easy enough to do my self or would you recomend a body shop for this kind of work?

472192_16_full.jpg

472192_15_full.jpg

I was over at another member's house today and he said, "I just saw your ugly mug on HybridZ."

Mustang? What you smokin, Bro?

The flares are MSA IMSA Flares - Wost part of the installation was cutting out the wheel arch area (inner and outer fender walls) and welding the gap created.Smoothing the area where the flares bond to metal is not too bad if you're patient and meticulous.

The fender/ hood is the old Arizona Z Car one-piece front end. The vent panels behind the front wheels were part of the kit and probably the main reason I wanted that particular front end. Major PITA to install. Very thin fiberglass and poor fit. Knowing what I do now I would not do that piece again. Mercifully, they are no longer produced. Does give a nice smooth look, though.

The side skirts are MSA, with the ends modified to flip out to connect to the flares.

Rear wing is the old Kaminari 3-piece, no longer made.

Oh yeah, the color is 1990 Z32 Pearl Metalic Dark Blue.

Is the aero kit from MSA (http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SF501504A&Category_Code=7AP) the same as the one once sold by Arizona Z (as seen on Ricks car)? They look very similar but take note to the very bottom of the kit the Arizona Z kit (Ricks) seems to have a bit more a lip then the MSA kit, but it may just be the angle and zoom.