HybridZ

Skyline GTS-T brakes

Well... I have R32 GTR brakes (Sumitomo's) and I have also been told they are the same as the ZXTT units. If there are any identifying features on the brakes (part numbers or what-not) I can check my calipers to verify.

You guys have probably seen this. Maybe you can compare your calipers to the Z32 ones shown here.

From what I know, the GTR ones are the same (but iron only?). The GTS-T ones might have the same bolt/mounting pitch but that's about all I can guess at. Let us know if you discover something!

Owen

Hi Owen

I can't give you this info since I do not have the brake in front of me but I did ask the guy to send some pics of this kit. Now, I was expecting something new; new calipers, rotos, adapters you know, Willwood or Brembo style of kit, this is what he showed me. Also he wants $780 Canadian, that work out to about $625 U.S. Here's the pic.

Ari

DSCN1079-a_thumb.JPG

They look the same....

And it seems kinda expensive to me...a pair of 300ZX twin turbo calipers and rotors will run you about $350 US dollars, see them on ebay all the time.

Plus, you have to make them fit on your Z, I'm assuming it's a 240Z-280Z, so no bolt on.

Zhadman, can you measure your brakes vs the link I posted? And are you using those on a 1st gen Z?

Owen

Zhadman' date=' can you measure your brakes vs the link I posted? And are you using those on a 1st gen Z?

Owen[/quote']

I sure can! I won't be able to get to it till monday or tuesday, though. Yeah I'm using them on a 73, but I don't have them mounted yet. I was going to have them CMM'd at work so I know the exact dimensions before I begin designing anything.