HybridZ

Therapy...

Mikelly

So after the events of the morning and the funeral I attended, I decided I needed to do something in the garage that would distract me from my down, somber mood. I managed to bolt in the brake booster, master cylinder, Clutch master, and the vacuum canister in my project. I also got the MSD box layed out, along with the coil. I need to get a through-firewall mount so I can run the coil wire, but I'll tidy that up over the coming days. I also scored a set of Cobra Red Powder coated PBR calipers on Ebay and once they arrive, I'll go ahead and mount them and plumb the front section of brakes. Tomorrow I'm gonna hang and plumb the rear calipers, along with the bias adjuster and parklok for it, map out and start sorting the fuel line routing, and the Battery box mounts...

Mike

Plumbed the rear brakes, mounted the 13inch front rotors, and mounted the park-lok and bias adjuster today. I also started fabing up my last set of TC Rods for the project. I found out today that the calipers I've for might not clear the ears on the bracket mount for the rotor I was using (85 Turbo 300ZX) so I'm gonna have to look at something to correct that or ditch this setup and go with something else for the rear. I'm also planning to order Ross' stub axles... ALong with the Tranny, that'll be the last major ticket item other than the cromoly cage, paint, and that's it...

I'm getting closer... Lots on my mind though... Good therapy, still...

Mike