HybridZ

NHRA correction of timeslip

dr_hunt

Ok, ran yesterday, 11.36 @ 119. Density air was 8200 on a weather station, I know we have crappy air over here, best I've seen it on a weather station was 6200, actual elevation is 5300 ft. NHRA doesn't have a correction for density air that high. Best I can figure it'd be a 10.60 @127 or so. How do they come up with those corrections?

Well, now that I know she's yours, I'll send her home! LOL

It hooks really well, just kind of squirts out there, drives real straight, shift 1-2 at 5000 and goes through the traps at 6500. Going to take it to the body shop and have the fenders cut and re-rolled so I can lower the rear of the car another 2 inches.

Had a kill of a big block powered vega (Dave Campos) that ran 11.50 in time trials and a blown BBC powered 72 camaro (Scott Hogerheide) that runs 11.50's also. Got both on video, just can't get it on my computer at home to send anywhere. Both guys came over to see what in the hell was in that car. Bummer, just a little ol' 350. I sent santa a request for the 406, so we'll see what happens when I get the twin turbo motor going.