Atlanta area R200 service?

DaleMX

Hey Dale,

I have never delt with any of the shops, but I have heard good things about

RADATZ E MOTORSPORTS (770) 926-6609

961 SHALLOWFORD RD NE

KENNESAW, GA 30144

They specialize in older z cars.

also atlanta z cars is a junkyard, but I believe they repair stuff too. However I went there looking for some parts and they were very expensive.

Hope this helps.

Hows the ls1 coming along? I guess if your dealing with the rear end you must be getting close.

• 4 months later...

I am pretty sure he means Z-Car Atlanta off of Buford Highway in Norcross. A friend needed oxygen sensors replaced on his 300Z TT, they replaced them with used and charged him for new. I know other z and ZX owners who bad experiences with that shop.I got greased for an air flow meter and some datsun lug nuts. On a different note, Eddie Radatz in Kennesaw does great work, he can get busy at times. Give Balance Performance Motosports a call (in Sugar Hill, GA), they may can help you and or point you in the right direction.

Sorry I wasn't clear - Zcar Atlanta is the pits. I've heard nothing but good things about E Radatz - he's just 3 or 4 miles from me.

After dealing with Z Car 3 times, I finally have had it with them. The made me waste several trips due to their mistakes and bad attitudes.

I gladly deal with Roger at Z Barn and pay shipping and no sales tax, and don't have to worry about being jerked around.

yeah, Eddie is great. He just finished up my brake conversion for me due to lack of time on my part and a deadline for an upcoming track day. He is the only one I would trust to work on my car other than myself.

2003z-

Was that your lime green Z I saw Eddie working on last week?

If so...Nice!

Eddie is cool; been doing Z's a long time.

I'm glad his shop is only about 15 mins. away!

2003z-

Was that your lime green Z I saw Eddie working on last week?

If so...Nice!

Eddie is cool; been doing Z's a long time.

I'm glad his shop is only about 15 mins. away!

sure was! Man the brakes are awesome. 4x4 front, early 280 rear, 15/16 mc and wilwood prop. valve with ss lines. Eddie did the MC, rears and valve for me. However, I discovered new problems now. I put a suspension out of a 280 on it, that came with the car when I bought it. Originally found the right rear strut housing bent, so I used my 240 rears. Now I found the front right housing is also bent. Looks like its just the front brakes and illuminas that I will be keeping. Gonna put my 240 housings back on front and get some 240 springs. At least it will look lowered now though ;)