HybridZ

Who went to MSA? Show your pic

violacleff

Ok so I ran into two guys from here, Dan Juday and Owen. I was trying to see who's car I would recognize, but they honestly look different on the street then on the net. I thought it was a great show and shine after the rain stopped that is. Highlight of the day was when some kid comes up to me, looks at my motor and says "wow that setup should be good for about 240hp! (check my mod sig if you don't think thats funny) I have an NA that dynoed 193hp to the wheels with a stock block!" I just smiled at him and said "193hp with stock block huh? thats pretty impressive. I haven't dynoed yet but hopefully I can get 240 or so out of this motor." Anyways here's me with my '73

DSC00461.JPG

Yeah I was hoping to chat with more of you but missed most of you probably, including you Jon, haha, I felt sorry for this guy who was trying to compete in the OEM, as I listened to this purist ripping on all the parts that weren't factory, and the the owner trying to defend factory water lines! lol

Hey, if they like sitting around, circle jerking to who has the oldest hose (hah, that's a double pun right there! i could make it a triple at tim240z's expense, but that's too easy), more power to them

Purists make me laugh. You should see those guys that do full 'vetter restorations, and they go as far as to replicate factory OVERSPRAY when getting the paintjobs done. Now that's just stupid