HybridZ

Project Update - Pics in my album...

Mikelly

So I mounted up the motor in the bay, plumbed the brake lines, and got the car sitting at what I thought was a decent stance before the guys came over yesterday... And today I mounted the rear hatch, added the strut to hold it up, mounted the sprung hinges and the hood so it would stay upright, finished up some brake line work, and got the garage rearranged... the pics show some of the areas I've been working lately. They also show what I believe, now with the motor sitting level in the chassis, with plenty of ground clearance... I'll need to either employ bumpsteer spacers, or use the extra holes I drilled in the crossmember, or a combination... I'm now looking at the suspension and seeing that the front is gonna be sweet and should be easily adjustable to 7 degrees posative caster and a bunch of negative camber if so desired... I'll be running the tire sizes that are on the car in the pics... 245-40-17s on the front and 255-40-17s on the back in hoosiers... I'm also looking at putting a larger, and adjustable (Rider-ish) wing on the car for functionality. I might try to also make my chin spliter for my front air dam next weekend... Making progress is good!

Mike