HybridZ

head work

I plan on purchasing a schneider cam, and possibly a component kit to go with it. does anyone know where to get oem style rocker arms? or even just a whole kit such as springs, retainer, rocker arms, and lash pads? im goin to buy AZ's stainless valves.

And i called up redline weber and they have 45 DCOE's in stock, webers and OER's, any recomendations? i like the looks of the webers better but ill spend 500 more for them.

I plan on purchasing a schneider cam' date=' and possibly a component kit to go with it. does anyone know where to get oem style rocker arms? or even just a whole kit such as springs, retainer, rocker arms, and lash pads? im goin to buy AZ's stainless valves.

And i called up redline weber and they have 45 DCOE's in stock, webers and OER's, any recomendations? i like the looks of the webers better but ill spend 500 more for them.[/quote']

http://www.schneidercams.com/cams/50.htm should be able to help you out.

If not, try MSA or your local nissan dealer for the rocker arms.

Webers! because I like them and think resell would be better.

I plan on purchasing a schneider cam' date=' and possibly a component kit to go with it. does anyone know where to get oem style rocker arms? or even just a whole kit such as springs, retainer, rocker arms, and lash pads? im goin to buy AZ's stainless valves.

And i called up redline weber and they have 45 DCOE's in stock, webers and OER's, any recomendations? i like the looks of the webers better but ill spend 500 more for them.[/quote']

I'm getting my Schneider cam through MSA, they sell a cam "kit" with everything including cam for $569 at least for my turbo cam, N/A might be cheaper.

If your building an L28 go with 40's, if your going to stroke your motor and set it up more for the track then go 45's.

You should look into the Redline Weber Injection, it's individual throttle bodies, and comes with ECU, DIS, everything. It's currently being tested on the MSA track car and there hasn't been a release date or pricing info as of yet...