HybridZ

chat room?

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

is there a chat room for hybridZ? i think it might be more efficient to solve problems immediately if someone could log in, and seek the help of other people chillin' in a chat room. i'm not trying to say things don't get done quickly around here, because they do, but say if i'm working on my car one sunday evening and i run into a minor problem, i can log in, ask the question, get an answer in 10 seconds and be back working on the car. just a thought...thanks.

dan

'77 P.O.S. 280Z(350 baby!)

Heh but except for posted times most of us aren't in there. I'll try to make it tonight if I don't pass out. I didn't sleep very well last night for some reason icon_biggrin.gif I think it had something to do with me bouncing off the walls with excitement - woke me up at 3AM and no sleep since..

Guest Anonymous

"HybridZ Hotline, how may I help you?"

"I don't know what to do, I, I, I want to put large vinyl stickers on my car.. sniff"

"Now, now, calm down, lets not do anything hasty. Do you have any family that can help?"

"Well yeah my wife, but I have the wife locked in the house and I threatened to put stickers on her car if she comes out! hysterically"

"Ok, calm now, step away from the vinyl. I'm glad you called, we want to help you. I'm contacting another member in your area to come and talk with you. Can you wait for them before doing anything rash?"

"Sniff...sniff... Well, Ok, thanks for being there for me HybridZ Hotline"

"No problem, thats why were here..."

icon_razz.gif,

Lone

• 1 year later...