HybridZ

Okay guys, help me FINISH! a Z project!!!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Okay im about finished with Ole Blue Z car project..

thats right i said finished!

BUT!

i need some help getting the rest of the parts i need to get it 100% done.

im looking for Russells TWIST-LOK HOSE's and Fittings.

this is for my RCi fuel cell install.

im looking for there hardlines in 3/8ths, also im not sure how much i need to finish this install. whats the average used on our Z cars?

Flywheel!!!! should i go for a AZC or get some other brand? ive searched but i didnt find what ppl thought was best for a street/drag flywheel.

i need one as my is all cracked and not usable in its current state.

Clutch!!!

so far im going with a ACT 6puck but i might go for something different if anybody has some info they want to share. this car is mainly used for drag/street racing, i want something that will hold up to its power and last but something that wont make launching the car a task to do.

Injectors!!!

think i should stay with my 370cc's or should i look into something better for my HP needs?

im looking for something that isnt to hard on my wallet but something that will give me the fuel i need and wont be that hard to work with on my JSK rail.

Question about using a Tach with a MSD box.

okay i have a MSD BTM ignition box im using but not usning the BTM part of it, now i want to upgrade to a Autometer indash 5 inch tach, do i need to get a special cable or something to run this tach? if so what...

MSA SCCA roll bar is something ive been looking to to finish the car, now on a safty point of view and also a price point of view is it worth getting over other brand roll bars/cages?

its almost 400 bucks.

other then all of this the car is done besides the weather striping im getting and the brakes i need to get.

but yes its gonna be done!

Brakes

Finish out the rest of the gauges i really dont need

better wheels

bigger turbo

misc parts....

then its all done, im gonna do all that later on, as i wont need any of those things untill later on, the brakes i have on there now work fine for what i need the car to do, and i wnat to run as low as a 12 i can on the T3 i have, but oh yes lord the car is gonna be done!

mike

I highly recommend the Clutch Masters... I dont quite need it, but I have a stage 5 and was concerned about pedal feel but its as soft as a Stage 1. Grabs hard too.

Flywheel, I have an HKS 10lb that I believe AZC sold a while back.. it revs really quick... a lot of my friends tell me they never drove a car that revved that fast. with my clutch and flywheel combo you have to feather it just right but it took no time at all to get used to.

the tach will just plug into the MSD box, there is a special Tach output on one end of the msd box, you just run your tach sinal wire to it and your done, I have the aluminum flywheel no complaints, I wasn't impressed with clutchmasters DF, everyone seems to love the Spec clutches and they offer one with a custom aluminum flywheel as a package for big power cars

Guest ON3GO

thanks man ill check into spec.

i forgot about them some how, i ran there clutch on my SR 240sx and never had any problems with it.

mike